Create Awareness by Being Very Different
Many of us are charged with the job of building awareness of our brand, company, product, and/or ourselves. The best minds in business agree, to get noticed you need to be different. Not just slightly, but very different…
- Tom Peters writes about Wow!
- Doug Hall dubs it Dramatic Difference
- Seth Godin remarks about Remarkability
- Bill Schley discusses DSI or dominant selling idea
- Guy Kawasaki spreads the word on Secret Sauce
- Marty Neumeier shares his angle on how to Zag.
Over the next several posts I’ll share the strategies these marketing gurus offer on:
how to be different and
how to gain awareness.
I will qualify this with… I’ll only be highlighting the kind of differentiation/awareness strategies that are: authentic, positive, ethical, appropriate for your brand, meaningful, and believable.
The discussion starts tomorrow with Tom Peters and Wow!…