Remarkability – Stand Out From The Crowd
If you’re not doing the things that help you stand out, you’re blending in… This is true for your company, products, services, and even you. Being remarkable gets you noticed and helps you stand out.
Below is a presentation entitled “Remarkability: Stand Out from the Crowd.” I spoke this week at the What’s Next DC Conference in Washington DC.
For those of you who couldn’t make the conference or didn’t know about it… I have re-recorded my talk and set it to the slides of my presentation. (Update: These are only the slides, SlideShare shut down the ability to include sound)
[Direct Link: Remarkability: Stand Out From The Crowd]
In this presentation I reference four books specifically… they are:
- Zag: The Number One Strategy of High-Performance Brands
by Marty Neumeier
- Pow! Right Between The Eyes: Profiting from the Power of Surprise
by Andy Nulman
- The Pursuit of WOW!
by Tom Peters
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business By Being Remarkable
by Seth Godin
In addition to those authors, you may also recognize bits from these writers in my presentation…
- Why Johnny Can’t Brand: Rediscovering the Lost Art of the Big Idea
by Bill Schley
- Jump Start Your Marketing Brain: Scientific Advice and Practical Ideas, and
- Jump Start Your Business Brain: The Scientific Way To Make More Money
both by Doug Hall.
Do remarkable things!