Last Updated on 1 March 2017
I was really impressed with the delivery company DHL when I saw that they had a moving office in Amsterdam in the form of a canal boat.
What a great idea…
- Canals weave all over Amsterdam (actually more canals than Venice),
- The streets are too narrow for delivery trucks to be stopping for deliveries,
- It is practical to move this office where you need it to be.
DHL is making the best use of a local resource – Amsterdam waterways.
- What exists in your market(s) that may help you to better deliver products or services to your customers?
- How do you turn what could potentially be considered an obstacle into an asset?