Ah… “Drive Sales.” Is there a company that doesn’t have “sales driving” as a key strategy?
It can’t be much simpler than a choice of three levers.
- (1)Find New Customers
- Create a New Market with a new product or service, or
- Go deeper with your existing targets
- (2)Increase Frequency – Get existing customers to use your business more often.
- (3)Increase Average Ticket – Get existing customers to spend more when they use your business.
While simple doesn’t mean easy. It helps to know that these are your three launching points.
When choosing one – or perhaps all three – of these strategies. The next step is to ask “How?”
- How can I find new customers?
- How can I get existing customers to come more often?
- How can I get them to buy more?
From these base questions will branch new, potential solutions.