Last Updated on 3 January 2009
Word of Mouth Crash Course
Learn Word of Mouth Marketing
Idea Sandbox friend, and Word of Mouth (WOM) guru Andy Sernovitz is hosting a small-group, word of mouth, marketing seminar.
Usually he only offers private training for companies at a very large price, so this is a rare chance for 50 people to get the best introduction to word of mouth that there is. (Andy is also the author of “Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking” and the founding CEO of WOMMA – the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association… so he knows his stuff).
Andy is offering Idea Sandbox readers a $250 discount. Use code “weloveideasandbox” when you register. Nice!
This practical, hands-on, one-day course will deliver…
- Master the five steps of word of mouth marketing.
- Construct an action plan that your company can start using the very next day.
- Get the same training that big corporations (Microsoft, TiVo, eBay) have received — for a fraction of what they paid.
- Know how to translate word of mouth marketing into real ROI.
- Participate in an active, intense day of practical brainstorming (not boring theory).
- Learn from Andy Sernovitz, the guy who literally wrote the book on word of mouth marketing.
Andy has promised, “You will learn a repeatable, proven marketing framework that is easy to execute, affordable, and provides measurable results within 60 days.”
If you want to spread WOM about this course (and the offer) click to use these tools from Andy’s site.