Back to: Energize Your Workforce With A Vibrant Company Culture
Now that you have a sense of what exists and is possible, it’s time for you to craft the culture you want or need. To do this, we recommend the following steps.
- Determining where you want your culture to be,
- Assessing where you currently are, and
- Coming up with ideas on how to bridge the gap between the two.
Elements of Company Culture
To help you even further, we have two tools.
- First, this list below of categories and suggested ranges.
- Next, we’ve created a Word template for you to fill out to complete this exercise.
[mk_button dimension=”flat” corner_style=”rounded” size=”medium” outline_skin=”dark” outline_active_color=”#ffffff” outline_hover_color=”#333333″ bg_color=”#f04a16″ btn_hover_bg=”#252525″ text_color=”light” icon_anim=”none” target=”_blank” align=”left” fullwidth=”false” button_custom_width=”0″ margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”15″ url=”http://www.lsmguide.com/templates/Culture_Building_Template.docx”]Download Culture Building Template, Word (500 kb)[/mk_button]