Back to: Strategic Staffing: Great Employees Make a Business Great
Welcome to the Staffing Course, [user_custom_field field=”first_name” /]!
This is your guide to attracting, getting, and keeping the right employees.
People are the most important part of your business – above your services, products, and processes. While competitors may replicate your products and programs, they cannot replicate your people. People live and breathe your company culture.
The only truly proprietary thing a business has is its people.
That being the case, sometimes we lack the right, best tools or process for finding, hiring, training and keeping the best people.
Our goal is to provide you with those tools, tips, and techniques. Let’s get started [user_custom_field field=”first_name” /]…
The topics we’ll cover in this Guide are:
- Your Culture: What Your Company Stands For
- Job Description: Definition of Needs
- Sourcing People: Where To Find Them
- Recruiting: How To Attract Them
- Screening: Narrowing The Choices
- Interviewing & Selecting
- Hiring: Bringing Them In
- Training: Teaching Employees Your Way
- Recognize & Reward: Keeping The Good Ones
- Grow & Improve: Managing Employees
- Parting Ways & Separation
[mk_image src=”http://lsmguide.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/staffing.png” image_width=”800″ image_height=”350″ crop=”false” svg=”false” lightbox=”false” frame_style=”simple” target=”_self” caption_location=”inside-image” align=”left” margin_bottom=”10″]