The Holiday Season is a time for entertaining. If you’re a restaurant, bar or wine shop, consider…
- Have a great private room? Make sure to market it as the place to host a Holiday party – most companies start planning their annual Christmas parties early!
- Smart Grocery store managers create end-caps and dedicate cold/frozen food sections with Holiday meal foods gathered together. Allow a one-stop-shopping experience as well as suggestive selling by making Holiday themed sections.
- Host large parties for their Christmas lunches or dinners, whether the office crowd or family and friends groups. Make it easy for them with a special menu.
- Holiday Bar Crawl: Local bars can group together and plan a Holiday-themed Bar crawl to drive traffic and awareness. Go one step further by having the crawl benefit a local charity! [More Detail]
- Special Dinners: Have slow nights during the Holiday season? Or want to celebrate a tradition? Consider hosting special dinners like a Feast of the Seven Fishes.
- Entertaining at Home: Offer a Christmas Party at Home package or New Year’s Eve Dinner to Go. Make it easy for your customer to entertain by taking your food home with them. [More Detail]
- New Year’s Eve Party: Host a special themed New Year’s Eve Party like this Love Boat Style Party or a Great Gatsby Party.