Congratulations, [user_custom_field field=”first_name”]!
You made it through the New Store Opening Guide.
It’s definitely a lot of information to digest, but break it down into small chunks, make a plan and to-do-list, and you’ll have the best New Store Opening!
Remember, you only open a store for the first time once.
Before you go, let’s recap!
The key steps to a fantastic New Store Opening are to…
- Build Awareness – Activities that build awareness let people know you exist and how and where to find you. These activities can include signage, neighborhood tours, distributing grand opening invitations and advertising.
- Create Excitement – In everything you do, you want to build excitement for your new business. Talk it up, put up a countdown calendar in the window, spread the word on social media, etc.
- Drive Traffic – Plan activities so that people want to visit and return. Aside from your Grand Opening party, you can plan events for the future: holiday parties, community events, live music, etc.
- Create Community – Connect with your community in meaningful ways so that your customers know you’re there for them. Just getting to know your neighbors is a great first step. Selecting (and supporting) a charity partner takes it one step further.
- Keep the Momentum Going – track your sales and results of your event and send thank you note to event participants. Also, get going on your samplings / demonstrations and think about planning your next in-store event!
Anything else you need help with, we are here for you, use the form on the Contact Us page and send us a note.
Happy New Store Planning!
Once you have checked all the lessons complete, head over to your My Courses page and receive your official Certificate of Completion for this Course!
New Store Opening Lessons
Grand Opening Strategy
Timeline & Conclusion