We hope these key steps provide the tools and roadmap to help you plan out the most successful year you’ve had to date!
To review, here are the top 5 key lessons for successful Annual Planning:
- Think of your Annual Planning like a road trip. Ask yourself: Where am I? Where do I want to go? How do I get there?
- Answer this question honestly: This year, did our business get better, get worse, or stay the same? Why? What can you do to make sure it gets better next year?
- Jot down a list of marketing activities you completed over the past year and how successful they were. Then, make a plan to keep doing the ones that worked, stop doing the ones that didn’t work, and start doing things you haven’t done before.
- Plan your whole year in one document, like an Excel spreadsheet. Put every event in there – from big meetings, new product launches, holidays, etc. – so you can see the year at a glance and know when you have time to dedicate to new marketing efforts.
- Narrow down your ideas. While it’s fun to think about “doing it all,” it’s better (and more efficient) to work with fewer, bigger, better ideas.
Good luck on your trip, [user_custom_field field=”first_name” /]! And remember, LSMGuide is always here to help you!
If you’ve marked all the lessons complete (you’ll see them all checked below), head over to your My Courses page and check out the new Certificate you’ve been awarded for completing this course!